STRESS AND THE SKIN
The excess of cortisol degrades the dermal architecture. Chronic psychological stress (repeated and daily) induces a skin refinement, a dull complexion, skin dryness and a faster appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Stress also slows down regeneration and healing, in particular through an impact on the filopodia (migration organs) of keratinocytes, which is why it is so important to prepare your skin.
Stress also has an impact on sebocytes, which produce more sebum in the presence of cortisol, giving an oilier skin.
Organic silicone is able to negate the consequences of stress and protect the skin in all circumstances.
The organic silicon core is an anti-aging factor with silanol whose organic silicon core is combined with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (150-600kDa) to potentiate it.
The organic silicon restructures the skin and normalizes the metabolism of all the cells that compose it for a global action on the skin. Silicon will also act as a vector to increase the penetration, the bioavailability and the activity of hyaluronic acid.
The epidermis is the most superficial layer of the skin and the first skin compartment exposed to various stresses. Therefore, it is a prime target for any anti-aging treatment.
- By stimulating the proliferation and keratinocytes activity. The Organic Silicon will restore the thickness of the epidermis while greatly increasing skin hydration by reducing water loss and increasing the hyaluronic acid content.
- The contained silicon in The Organic Silicon will ensure the maintenance of collagen fibres and thus fight the effects of gravity and ensure good elasticity to the skin.
- The Organic Silicon stimulates the fibroblasts of the dermis which will synthesize more collagen for denser and firmer restructured skin.
- Normalization of the epidermis
- Stimulation of keratinocytes
- Synthesis of hyaluronic acid
- Normalization of the dermis
- Stimulation of fibroblasts
- Synthesis of collagen
- Optimization of the dynamic link between fibroblasts and elastic fibers
- Normalization of the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Improvement of biomechanical properties
- Optimization of cellular communications
- Protection against the effects of cortisol (dehydration, scarring, oily skin)
- Solution to manage wound healing
WHAT MAKES OUR FORMULA UNIQUE
- Synergy between key bioactive ingredients :
- Hydrogen peroxide: facilitates the percutaneous penetration of all other ingredients and oxygenates the dermis
- Organic Silicium: Normalizes the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction. Improve the regeneration of collagen fibers and improve the density of the dermis (extremely healing).
- Hydrolyzed collagen (Hydroxyproline, Proline, Glycine): recreate collagen and elastin fiber. Increases the supply of hyaluronic acid.
- Extremely regenerating, healing and post-laser.
- Derma Collagen was chosen by a plastic surgeon to study throughout the year as an alternative to silicone to facilitate skin regeneration and healing after surgery or laser intervention.
- The product is made in Quebec, using mainly North American ingredients.